Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Assist in establishing the final circuit diagrams, BOMs and Design artifacts for Circuit Card Assembly;
- Ensure the RF design meets the requirements per the systems requirements documents;
- Close co-operation with hardware and software design/development teams to ensure requirements are implemented efficiently and are testable and verifiable;
- Perform tests of RF and digital components, CCAs and sub-systems prior to assembly into higher level assemblies;
- Support system integration and testing as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ of experience in RF hardware design;
- Experience with antenna selection and analysis;
- Familiar with the simulation of RF Circuitry;
- Experience with the design and analysis of RF switching circuitry;
- Experience with Schematic Capture and Layout Analysis;
- Familiar with the following technologies: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Cellular (3G, 4G LTE);
- Must have knowledge of ANSYS HFSS or equivalent;
- Experienced with Printed Antenna Design and analysis;
- Experience with Phased Array antenna design is an asset;
- Experience with OrCAD Capture and Allegro PCB Editor is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.