Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
The successful candidates will be working on various phases of the product development life cycle including, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, debug, and maintain embedded hardware/software in accordance with various standards;
- Perform HW/SW testing, review defect reports, and troubleshoot hardware/software issues;
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings to ensure that the project goals/milestones are met.
- This is an entry level engineering role and the incumbent will work directly with our Senior Engineer professionals – New Grads are welcome to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Equivalent;
- 0-2 years’ experience in Real-Time Embedded Software Development;
- Programming proficiency in embedded C and/or Assembler;
- Experience in using software development tools such as compilers, debuggers, real-time operating systems (RTOS), and logic analyzers;
- Excellent knowledge of data transmission/communication protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, ARINC 429, RS422, Canbus, USB, RS232, etc);
- Familiarity with scripting languages would be an asset (Python, Perl, XML);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.