Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Shall support the initiatives enabling tooling/practice improvements for Engineering Environment
- Working experience in all phases of engineering to support ongoing administration of tools environment
- Diplomatic and capable of working with other staff at all levels of seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willing and able to be hands on when working with the team
- Willing and able to push to achieve deadlines and not afraid of thinking outside the box to achieve our goals
- A Self-starter that does not require detailed supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in systems design;
- Minimum of 5+ years JIRA Administration experience
- DEVOPS analyst with experience in IaaS, SaaS & PaaS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services automation, deployment and support
- Experience with software configuration management and orchestration tools Puppet, Ansible, Terraform & Docker
- Atlassian suite Administration for Jira, Bitbucket/Git, Bamboo & Confluence products and plugins.
- Atlassian plugin development experience
- Jira expertise in customizing schemas workflows, screen, permission and notification schemes, field configurations)
- Atlassian System Aministration (software upgrades, identity management)
- Ability to work autonomously and drive results.
- Knowledge and interest in Agile development, test automation and the latest tooling trends
- Linux administration knowledge
- VMWare administration knowledge (vCenter, vSphere)