The successful candidates will be working on various phases of the product development life cycle including, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, debug, and maintain embedded systems in accordance with various standards;
- Perform testing, review defect reports, and troubleshoot hardware issues;
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings to ensure that the project goals/milestones are met.
- This is an entry level engineering role and the incumbent will work directly with our Senior Engineer professionals – New Grads are welcome to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- 0-2 years’ experience with the design, development, debugging, and troubleshooting of analog/digital/mixed-signal circuitry;
- Solid knowledge in electronic circuit design and development of embedded systems;
- Experience in schematics capture, signal integrity and PCB verification tools;
- Familiarity with documenting test procedures and test reports;
- Experience with Orcad (Capture, PSpice, and PCB Designer), Altium, Eagle, Mentor Graphics, or similar tools would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.