Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Design, create, debug and deliver software to control the product;
- Implements near real time systems in C++;
- Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code;
- Reviews code, test procedures and test results;
- Analyses and implements correction for defect reports;
- Perform engineering testing in the field and investigates problems in the field;
- Provides some input for cost estimates;
- Perform other software development tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3+ years’ of development experience with C++ and C#;
- Scripting languages such as Ruby, Perl and Python;
- Software building tools like gmake, MSBuild;
- Unit testing and continuous integration frameworks;
- Source control tools (git, Clearcase, etc);
- Exposure to object oriented techniques, multithreading, socket programming, Windows;
- Familiar with agile work environments, test-driven development and continuous integration;
- Working knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods and tools;
- Experience with large mission-critical and multi-platform heterogeneous systems is desirable;
- Angular web development including Typescript, WebSockets, ReactiveX;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.