|Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Design and develop software modules and their associated interfaces ranging for a distributed software application for new medical device products;
- Architecture and framework development for the next generation of products;
- Work closely and collaborate with other software team members, both internal and external (contractors/consultants) to ensure architectural integrity, product quality and punctuality;
- Write design documentation as required by the software development process;
- Conduct testing on developed software and user validation;
- Participate in peer code reviews, scrum meetings, and design and documentation reviews;
- Support existing software platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3+ years’ of development experience with C++, C, Python;
- Experience with end-to-end development (concept to market release) for at least 1 product;
- Experience with Linux Platform;
- Experience with TCP/IP stack and other network protocols;
- Experience using a software revision control system;
- Experience in microservices architectural style and associated design patterns;
- Experience maintaining a software repository and Git revision control system;
- Experience with Agile software development process;
- Experience using Jira or other similar development management software;
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred;
- Understanding of IEC 62304 software development process and familiarity with ISO 13485 is an asset;
- Experience working with external contractors/consultants;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.