We are looking for an IPC Certified Quality Inspector who is sharp, organized, high-energy and who also possesses excellent technical expertise and has experience getting complex electronic products built and tested. This person must be detailed oriented, enjoy solving problems and be a self-starter. Being certified to IPC610 is a MUST.
- Inspect assembled circuit boards to IPC-610 and relevant in-house solder and con-formal coating standards/guidelines;
- Perform an electrical test on assembled products;
- Complete inspection checklist/detail reports, rejection reports, and corrective action reports.
- 5+ years of hands-on electronic test and engineering service experience;
- Must have a valid/current IPC-A-610 certification - degree in a related field would be an asset;
- Ability to read Circuit Card Assembly drawings, schematics and their assembly/test work instructions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.