Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Launch new product manufacturing to strict delivery schedules by closely coordinating with the Contract Manufacturers, Hardware Engineering, Test Engineering and Procurement teams to ensure the manufacturing and delivery of new hardware to delivery and quality requirements are achieved;
- Reviewing and implementing performance improvement plans with the approved Contact Manufactures with goal of improving quality and on time performance:
- Shop floor work instructions and SPC for technician training and training validation. Process controls for manufacturing and testing;
- Usage of control information to improve manufacturing yields and future design;
- Frequency and validity of the data being collected;
- Evaluate process repeatability and stability;
- Process flow diagrams, status, and control plans and process and equipment validations;
- Procedures for out-of-specification, conditions, special cause variation, stop work, Engineering Change Notification, etc.;
- Reliability and performance of plant facilities, production and administrative systems. Including maintenance, standards, schedules and programs;
- Work closely with the Contract Manufacturers and Hardware Engineering to ensure REACH and RoHS compliance is achieved;
- Establishing the amount of manufacturing process variability that products can tolerate without compromising their performance;
- Translating critical design requirements into critical process requirements that need to be meet by the Contract Manufactures;
- Investigating root causes behind any out-of-specification conditions and working with the appropriate groups at implementing corrective actions;
- Working with both design groups and contract manufactures to implement error-proofing concepts.
- Writing of engineering and manufacturing specifications;
- Participating in activities such as design and evaluation of processes, tooling, product costing, and preparation of specifications for bids and proposals;
- Analyzing the cost of production for different types of manufactured products including base lining the performance of all contract manufactures;
- Establishing process audits of new and existing contract manufacturers.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in NPI of electro-mechanical equipment;
- Experience in manufacturing environment;
- Experience in reading electro-mechanical drawings and creating BOMs;
- Able to communicate with the manufacturing team so that the product is on-time and on-budget;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.