Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Collaborate with source system experts, customers, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements;
- Design and develops database applications using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), T-SQL and Stored Procedures (SQL Server 2014 SP2);
- Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, bugs correction;
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues, unit testing and complete system documentation for ETL processes.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science;
- Business Analysis or equivalent technical experience required;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SSIS Programming;
- Expert level of experience in SQL Language;
- Experienced in dealing with data from multiple sources with varying data quality issues;
- Bilingual in French and English;
- Microsoft SQL Server Certification is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.