Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Manage a multi-discipline team of software, hardware, systems and project engineers
- Provide pragmatic leadership and structure to various internal teams;
- Establish core communication of all direct managers related to various programs;
- Implement daily status in agreed upon format for team and task project tracking;
- Provide technical guidance to various teams related to Aerospace, Health Solutions and IT programs;
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external customers.
- A bachelor's degree Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in maintaining project plans and drive them to completion in various industries;
- Experience in coordinating various functional groups (Systems, Software and Hardware engineering groups) and work closely with Project Engineers to ensure milestone deliveries are met and mitigation of potential risks;
- Experience in Hardware/Software/System integration;
- Strong background in developing detailed project management documentation (e.g. project plan, project schedule, project budget, project change request, Project Charter, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), monitoring project performance and initiating corrective action;
- Experience in developing, integrating and managing plans and schedules involving multiple teams and multiple 3rd party suppliers;
- Extensive experience in complex business and IT issues management, including analyzing, problem-solving and coordination and facilitation of issue resolution in a timely fashion;
- Extensive experience in the ongoing identification, monitoring, and management of Project risks, and the establishment and management of contingency plans;
- PMP Certification would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.