- Answer company phone calls, welcome and sign in guests;
- Provide administrative support to internal and external employees;
- Update company intranet daily with internal news, updated contact information, and updated employee registry information;
- Assist employees in submitting Expense Reports, IT service tickets, Administrative service tickets, Purchase Orders, and Travel Requests;
- Maintain company inventories (phones, cars, office needs/appliances, supplies, etc.), meeting room scheduling, and employee records (emergency evacuation lists, phone extension lists/company contact information, contractor lists and locations, etc.);
- Send, accept, and receive any packages; Maintain records of all items received via paperwork and Purchase Order database;
- Arrange for employee travel and maintain travel logs;
- Ensure the office is maintained properly by the building maintenance manager; Submit building maintenance tickets in order to rectify any pending issues; ensure cleanliness around the office;
- Arrange for food items for customer, employee meetings; arrange for office luncheons;
- Coordinate and manage duties/timesheets of the office custodian and cleaning staff;
- Assist with planning company events, luncheons, and making the appropriate arrangements.
- Degree/Diploma in Office Administrative Studies or equivalent;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is a must;
- Ability to take initiative on projects and plan independently;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.