Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Develop real-time embedded firmware for embedded devices running ARM based SoC microcontrollers;
- Main and modify existing embedded firmware;
- Optimize existing embedded firmware;
- Develop test software and documentation;
- Update or develop design documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and implementing real-time embedded firmware in C/C++;
- Experience working with FreeRTOS operating system;
- Experience with Azure IoT SDK;
- Knowledge of embedded microprocessors (ARM, Cypress PSOC);
- Knowledge of networking (TLS, TCP, IP, Wi-Fi, Layer 2);
- Knowledge of embedded Wi-Fi modules such as ESP8266;
- Ability to support and understand legacy code (Embedded C, C++, assembly);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.