Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense, IT, and Health Solutions industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Hardware Engineer Intern to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidate for this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
- Provide Engineering (Hardware and/or Software) support across various projects;
- Support the Business Development team and Project Engineers to produce technical documentation needed for various marketing and presentation materials for customer meetings, seminars, and conferences;
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to apply for this position, the candidate must have the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Ability to interpret technical data and document it in a way that is easy for non-technical audiences to read and apply;
- Strong familiarity with computer hardware architecture, digital logic design, digital and analog circuit analysis;
- Ability to interpret schematics and circuit board layout;
- Knowledge of hardware and/or software engineering principles;
- Comfortable handling lab equipment such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, various hand/power tools;
- Ability to meet deadlines and project objectives;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work the 4 month work term (Winter Semester);
- Working towards an undergrad degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or equivalent.