Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Develop business development strategies to sell all services offered by the Talent Acquisition and Engineering Services;
- Using strong communication & sales skills, the primary focus of the position is to generate new sales by finding, nurturing, qualifying, and closing new accounts and market segments, that are well aligned to Aversan’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Recommend, develop and implement strategies and best measures, to optimize the sales effort;
- Lead the development of pricing strategy, profitability analysis and subsequent implementation of customer base and new sales;
- Ensure efficient lead management generated by the sales team;
- Work to reach the company’s strategic targets and objectives and adapt them to the challenges of the market;
- Analyze results of monthly sales reports and work with the upper management to adapt the strategic sales plan;
- Assist in the tender process as well as the quotes and service proposal process;
- Travel to meet current/potential customers and to attend industry events.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, IT or Commerce;
- A minimum of five (5) years of Business Development experience in IT and/or Engineering industries;
- Ability to negotiate and close contracts efficiently and professionally;
- Demonstrated ability in developing new clients through building and maintaining a sales funnel;
- Results-oriented person with an entrepreneurial vision and a strong business acumen;
- Willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of the recruitment process and operational outsourcing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.