- Work in collaboration with the Marketing, Business Development, Product/Project Managers;
- Develop proposals, responses to Request for Proposals (RFP) in accordance with the mandatory RFP criteria and ensure timely delivery;
- With strategic guidance from Business Developers, write and edit proposal content, including marketing materials, technical documents, project management method statements and compliance documentation;
- Oversee final proposal production including content editing, electronic documents, media, printing, binding, and delivery in compliance with customer requirements;
- Review and assist with proposals coordinated by other business units and regions;
- Elicit, review, and polish technical marketing collateral (e.g. white papers, blogs, presentation materials for events/meetings/seminars/conferences);
- Create tailored content based on the targeted audience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent;
- 0 - 2 Years’ experience with/or interest in business development and/or technical/proposal writing;
- Ability to interpret technical data and document it in a way that is easy for non-technical audiences to read and apply;
- Ability to reliably meet deadlines and project objectives;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.