Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Create and execute test scenarios customized to the application and client use cases;
- Execute testing strategies based on requirements and design documentation;
- Software Verification and Validation;
- Identify areas where test automation can be implemented;
- Assist and collaborate in designing and improving test automation;
- Develop new test metrics or improve on existing test strategies;
- Involvement in planning, designing, estimating for all test activities;
- Assess third party tools for possible utilization in testing activities;
- Perform functional, acceptance, integration, regression, system and performance testing;
- Travel throughout the USA and potentially Europe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in full life cycle software development inclusive of:
- Experience developing, configuring, integrating and/ or enhancing systems
- Experience using Microsoft tools, including C#, VB.NET and SQL Server is preferred
- Experience implementing software testing principles;
- Experience in verification and validation strategies in an agile environment;
- Understanding of test methodologies and best practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.