Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Work with different plants to overcome production problems and improve safety systems.
- Design, testing, commissioning, start-up, reconditioning, and predictive maintenance of protection and control systems.
- Engineering new technologies into existing equipment configurations.
- Act as a corporate resource for automation systems development and implementation.
- Supervise and assign work to team members and contractors as required.
- Project cost estimation, work planning, scheduling, coordination, and reporting.
- Excellent design, supervisory, project and manufacturing experience in industrial applications.
- Experienced in PLC and HMI systems design, programming, commissioning and start up including system hardware selection, I/O panels and subsystems layout and wiring.
- Experienced with various PLC and HMI applications (including RSlinx, RSlogix5, 500, 5000, & Factory Talk View)
- Experienced with various motion controllers, servo systems and AC/DC drives.
- Experienced with various PLC networks, Industrial Networking, Control & Distribution Panels, Switchgears, MCC and Measuring & Control (Instrumentation)
- Knowledge of the electrical safety code and its application in industrial wiring and power distribution.
- Excellent analytical, technical, problem-solving, research and teamwork skills
- Computer skills – AutoCAD, MS Project, Excel, Word, etc.
- Organizational skills – managing projects – both short and long term.
- Well versed in English. (written and verbal)
- Degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic machinery a plus.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience.
- Must be willing and able to travel to sites across North America