Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Lead design and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities and regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI for network equipment and applications;
- Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for existing and coming new software and hardware products that in QA’s testing scope;
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products;
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features test automation;
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report;
- Based on automated testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 years’ of experience in test automation framework development;
- 5 years’ of strong programming skills in Python and Perl;
- Experience in test automation development for Network equipment (switches/routers);
- Experience in automation implementation of Network Simulator/Analyzers such as Spirent/Ixia/Perf/Wireshark and etc. is an asset;
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.