Marketing Intern/Coop (Fall Semester)
• Work with SMEs to develop blogs, white papers, brochures, and presentations on technical products and services;
• Preparation of presentations, reports, or any materials required by the Business Development team;
• Support business development activities through market/competitive research;
• Help organize the company's participation in trade shows, events, and any other marketing activities.
• Currently enrolled in a Degree or diploma program in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications or equivalent;
• Strong research and technical writing skills;
• Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics would be an asset;
• Experience with Social Media content creation and management would be an asset;
• Great communication skills, team player, detailed-oriented, problem solver, critical thinking abilities;
• Taking ownership to accomplish new and different requests and explore opportunities to aid in the achievement of company goals;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that this is a student internship role for the fall semester. Students in-between semesters will be prioritized.