- Design of analog electronic instrumentation to support the refurbishment of the control systems used in nuclear power plants;
- Assist in the preparation and review of Design Requirements to ensure the safety function of the unit is captured based on the legacy specifications, OEM literature, system specifications and the dissection of legacy samples;
- Circuit design, component selection and PCB layout to support the development of new products that meet the design requirements;
- Support the prototype design phase with assembly and debugging of the prototype, preparation of test procedures, design calculations, FMEA analysis and MTBF analysis to support the design;
- Support the design review process with our internal stakeholders and customers to ensure that we effective collaborate to delivery on all expectations;
- Support the preparation and review of various project related documents including; users manuals, technical design descriptions, qualification reports and analysis;
- Lead project teams and provide technical supervision as required;
- Assist in actively marketing/selling business technology and services;
- Perform other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus further study in electrical or electronics engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in analog circuit design including designing products to meet specific Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) requirements;
- Working knowledge in Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Mean Time Between Failure Analysis (MTBF);
- Skilled in software programs including MS Office, Altium Designer and MS Project;
- Working knowledge of design control concepts including document control, design change control, and qualification reconciliation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.