Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Design, code and test major features in collaboration with Software Development and QA team members;
- Create documentation relevant ISO/FDA standards, define test steps and acceptance criteria;
- Test the prototypes and create the design documents;
- Provide assistance to the QA team with test case development;
- Perform bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 7 years’ .NET software development experience, including C#;
- Strong experience with Desktop/Windows application development;
- Experience with .NET 4.6 framework, WPF and/or WCF;
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns Including MVVM, Repository, Unit of Work, etc.;
- Experience with Entity Framework, TFS and related API;
- Highly organized with well-developed time-management skills and processes for managing multiple priorities;
- Architecture expertise is an asset;
- Experience with Unit Testing Framework (NUnit and Moq) would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.