- Preparation and verification of test plan;
- Write procedures and test reports;
- Supervise the installation of the test equipment;
- Testing the execution of qualification and development tests and a part of the manual work that will be required for the preparation and execution of the tests;
- Identify methods and procedures to meet the demands defined by the specifications of different customers and / or other internal departments;
- Identify and carry out risk identification when preparing a test campaign, according to the requirements of the Test Laboratory Manager and the Health and Safety Manager;
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are monitored during the test campaign.
- Define the equipment and resources needed to perform the tests. This responsibility will be jointly with the Test Laboratory Manager;
- Definition of design requirements for the preparation of test equipment;
- Control and respect of the budget and schedule of the test program;
- Execution of qualifying and development tests;
- Writing of test procedures and qualification test reports and developments;
- Maintain records of test configurations;
- Plan and lead meetings with clients and suppliers;
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical and/or Aeronautical Engineering ;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience testing mechanical systems;
- Demonstrate good organizational skills;
- Strong technical report writing skills;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Previous experience testing landing gear systems is an asset;
- Knowledge of required RTCA/D0160D, MIL-STD-810, SAE ARP1383 and FAR25 is an asset;
- Knowledge of MTS Aero control systems, FCS SmarTest and IMC systems is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.