Aversan Inc. is a multi-service engineering firm specializing in design, build, testing, certification, and support services for embedded flight and rail systems & software, health technology, and advanced IT.
- Design, develop, debug, and maintain embedded software in accordance with various standards;
- Review and analyze the system requirements;
- Develop and maintain software requirements based on system specifications;
- Design, implement, and execute embedded software test cases;
- Review defect reports and troubleshoot hardware and software integration issues;
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings to ensure that the project goals/milestones are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ of real-time embedded software development experience in a Linux environment;
- Experience developing/writing Linux device drivers;
- Programming proficiency in embedded C and/or Assembly;
- Experience in using software development tools such as compilers, debuggers, real-time operating systems (RTOS), and logic analyzers;
- Excellent knowledge of data transmission/communication protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, ARINC 429, RS422, Canbus, USB, RS232, etc.);
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, XML;
- Able to work as a team with systems, hardware, and software engineers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.