- Work with application developers, UX/UI designers, testers, and product owners to build innovative and user-friendly features for our product;
- Design, build and test web components based on mockups;
- Perform testing and documentation;
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings to ensure that the project goals/milestones are met.
Due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate must be able to work on-site for the majority of the length of the contract.
- A degree/diploma in Computer/Software field or equivalent;
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, jQuery;
- Experience working with UX/UI designs would be an asset;
- Strong familiarity with Angular 2.0;
- Experience or familiarity with C# would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.